Monday, June 8, 2009

Mogul Kamir

Crazy horse...Mogul Kamir.

So, he's a Rough Rider upgrade character.

He gives Fearless, Rage, and Furious Charge to his Riders.

Big woop.

Rage is great, until you rage into the open and eat heavy bolters to the face.

Fearless is great, until your power weapons are gone and you get poofed in a single fucking turn by a tactical squad.

Furious Charge isn't bad, it does give you S6 and I6. See, I know a lot of players are 'confused' over how the Lances + Furious Charge works. The lances give you S5 and I5. Furious Charge adds to that. There's no reason for it not to, people.
All the arguments I've seen have nothing to do with GW's rules system. It's just not that fucking complicated. lol

Anyway, he's not horrible. Sadly, Rough Riders are.

If you just have to have a counterattack unit and you've chosen Rough Riders as your fail unit...fine, just don't expect them to counterattack much when raging around.

If you really just gotta have this work, then don't forget to box in the Rough Riders between some vehicles so they can't really rage anywhere.

I'll be leaving this guy at home, myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment