Monday, June 8, 2009

Primaris Psyker

The guy who trained really hard found some shitty powers, while the scrubs in a group found the good ones.

Really? Well, think about it...I guess you could use him as a very expensive and easily killed force weapon guy. He does have 5 WS4 S3 I3 attacks when he charges! Talk about Gumbi.

His powers are kinda meh, like someone had 2 good ideas and 2 shitty ideas...and this guy got the shitty ideas during playtesting. ;)


Lightning Arc: A magic missile. It's S6, 2D6 shots. Not really scary. At least he's BS4, I guess, so he's more accurate and might drag some people down with decent rolls.

Nightshroud: Have to pass a LD test to shoot the psyker or his squad. Well, woopdeedoo. How is this a good thing again? That means most of the time, people can shoot you. This power is no Changeling, that's for sure.

My final view on this guy is...he's meh. For 20 more points you get a company command squad with 4 meltaguns. I don't know about you, but having a psyker with limited potential for 70 points when a GK Hero is 61 points...I just don't see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment